|March 29, 2013 - April 14, 2013|
|Salary Range:||Salary Grade 14; depends on experience; bonus and incentive potential|
|Benefits:||Medical, vision, dental, life and long-term disability insurance, flexible spending accounts, matched 401K, paid vacation/holiday/sick time, training opportunities, employee-only financial discounts and more.|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Branch:||Tyler - 5523 Troup Hwy|
|Description:||Altra Federal Credit Union is seeking an Office Manager to oversee our Tyler Service Centers. If you are a motivated person who enjoys building relationships, providing outstanding service, and finding financial solutions for credit union members, this position may be for you! |
The Office Manager will be responsible for the operations in the Tyler Service Centers. Accountable for working directly with the Regional Vice President in a cooperative manner, not only in the management of the office, but also in specific areas of accountability.
- Lead the Relationship Building and Sales function for the office, setting the example and tone for the Altra Brand.
- Prepare monthly Activity Reports and other statistical reports as required, meet on a regular basis with the Regional Vice President to discuss Office performance.
- Responsible for assisting in the development of annual budgets/goals for the office and updating/tracking the progress of these budgets/goals throughout the year.
- Assist with Functional Cost Analysis.
- Coordinate with local service providers maintenance or repair activities as required.
- Attend Altra Staff meetings and update staff on any pertinent changes within Altra and the credit union environment.
- Promote awareness of Altra through involvement in community organizations and volunteering.
- Available during the majority of the Office hours to support questions, issues, or staffing needs that may arise and handle other duties that may be unique to a given office.
This position requires broad knowledge of general professional or specialized technical field such as finance, accounting, marketing, or a related business field equivalent to two years of college and a Associates Degree. Three or more years of financial institution or similar experience is required. Must have previous lending experience. Candidates that possess a Bachelor's degree but have less financial experience may be considered. Minimum 3 years supervisory experience is required.
Position requires the ability to establish self as a leader, to not only perform in a leadership role, but to also be recognized by others as a leader. Work involves contact with the public, necessitating the ability to present a professional image and have proven sales skills as well as effective management and interpersonal skills and must be able to effectively communicate will with vendors, SEGs, Trane management and membership. Must have proficient PC skills, including experience using Microsoft Office products, Word and Excel. Self-starter, capable of working with general instructions and minimal supervision. Work requires excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and to be flexible to the needs of the office.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.